Business Etiquette & Protocol
Basically Useful Business Etiquette & Protocol - Programmes to Develop Graduates overall corporate effectiveness both verbally and non-verbally by ensuring excellent business etiquette and protocol - a direct reflection of the business they represent.
- Effective first impressions
- Successful Style, etiquette in a professional business environment
- Networking Protocol
- Dining Etiquette
- Cross Cultural Awareness correct Protocol
- Importance of responsible ownership for career progression.
- Raise awareness level of Graduates to become more in tune with excellent business etiquette, the protocols, the social nuances that will give an exceptional edge in a competitive business environment.
Contact Sonia Purcell, firstname.lastname@example.org